Open End Spinning Mills located in Gresik – East Java, Indonesia. open end (Ne. 5s – 20s) manufacturer which is located in East Java. We specialize in producing environment friendly (recycle) textile product as below :
1. Cotton ( Regenerated Cotton Fiber 95 % , Other 5 % )
2. CVC Yarn ( Cotton > 55 % , Polyester < 45 % )
3. TC Yarn ( Polyester > 60 % , Cotton < 40 % )
4. TC Mix Color Yarn / Melange ( 65 % Polyester, 35 % Cotton)
5. TC or CVC Coloured Yarn ( Red, Black, Blue etc).
Our Open End Yarn can be applied for various purposes such as Knitted
Working Gloves, Towel, Carpet, Interlining fabric (for shoe, bag), Fabric (Knitted and woven), Socks and Upholstery.
have Blanket yarn too in count range Ne. 1s – 4s.
Company : PT. EVER TEKSTINDO
Address : Jl. Raya Driyorejo KM. 25 Gresik 61177 East Java – Indonesia
Start your online business with an investment of Rs 49 / $0.99 . We have have more than 150 PR2+ blogs distributed on 30+ Class C IPs. Get a blog posting account on any of the blogs listed at Text Ads , sell advertising and pay weekly after you have collected payment from your customers.
You will get a user account on the blog (s) you select and you can post any number of articles by paying a nominal amount per article posted . For more details send an email to websites (at) useful.in
In many industries, scrap or waste is generated as part of the manufacturing process or after the equipment is worn out. This scrap or waste is of some value to recyclers, who process and sell it. (some offers from other industries have been posted on this blog earlier)
Everyday thousands of domains for the major gTLDs expire due to a number of reasons like
1.The website is no longer needed by the original registrant
2.The company for whom the domain was registered no longer exists
3.Domain registrant has forgotten to pay the renewal fees
4. The company which has been used to register the domain is out of business
Similarly, though these expired domains are of no value to the original registrant, a new registrant may be able to “process” the domain, by converting it into a website or by other means and earn some money. It is a win win situation for both the registrant and the registry, the registrant can increase revenues and the registry can boost the number of registrations for the particular GTLD.
recycler in Korea, can supply ABS-6509 repro pellets as follows.
1. product: ABS repro pellets.
2. grade: Injection grade.
3. color: black color(refer to picture).
4. packing: 600kg big bags.
5. loading quantity: 24 ton in 40″FCL.
6. country of origin: Korea.
7. Available quantity per month: 150 ton.
8. price: Advise your destination
Rm No. 506, #143-48, Samseongdong,
Gangnamgu Seoul, 135-090, Korea
Anyone with limited resources, will prefer to recycle whatever is available instead of buying new material. This blog discusses the recycling of different products like
Recycling products, textiles, plastics, machinery
best product reviews
It is difficult to recycle oily paper, so it is advisable to dispose it off along with solid waste at the dump.
Clothing may be sent to the thrift store or cut up for rags
In case you’re interested in knowing more info on photo poster printing, stop by http://printearly.com
Cut To Size Plastic Pieces Huge Selection of Plastic Remnants
Organic waste can be converted into manure by using earthworms. This is an eco friendly way of disposing off biodegradable wastes.
There are many ways in which plastics may be re-cycled, depending on the plastic grade and condition of the plastic. The plastic is first sorted by type of plastic.
1. For plastic bottles and similar moulded products, ground up into small pieces and then moulded or extruded into new items (usually refuse sacks & rubbish bins.) . They new items require plastic of a lower grade.
2. Some types of plastics can be dissolved using organic solvents to separate and purify them. This allows them to be re-used as if they were new.
3. Some large companies uses recycled plastic granules moulded together with wood pulp (sawdust and shavings) to make flat pack furniture.
triple-c ltd plastic injection molding company, is your is your source for plastic mold making and casting materials including silicone rubber and urethane rubber, casting resin, plastic, epoxy resin, http://www.mouldingplastic.org is one of the best thermoplastic injection molders of all companies with an eye for high quality, We offer high quality plastic mould and precision plastic part, with rich experience in mold design, mold flow, mold manufacturing and plastic molding
In most poor or developing countries, due to the scarcity of resources, waste material is rarely thrown away. It is recycled, and the local scrap dealer will pay the person some money depending on the resale value of the goods.
On the other hand, people in developed countries often have to pay the recyclers or local municipal authorities money to dispose of their unwanted goods. To simplify the disposal of waste, families are expected to segregate the waste into the following categories:
1. Organic household waste which decomposes quickly
2. Recyclable material which is further divided into:
a. Paper: newspaper, fine paper, boxboard, corrugated, etc.
b. Metal: tinned steel cans, aluminum cans, foil, etc.
c. Plastics:PP, PVC, HDPE, LDPE
d. Glass: bottles, jars, etc.
Some companies take back the packaging they send with the goods. A fine may be imposed if the waste material is not properly segregated