There are many ways in which plastics may be re-cycled, depending on the plastic grade and condition of the plastic. The plastic is first sorted by type of plastic.
1. For plastic bottles and similar moulded products, ground up into small pieces and then moulded or extruded into new items (usually refuse sacks & rubbish bins.) . They new items require plastic of a lower grade.
2. Some types of plastics can be dissolved using organic solvents to separate and purify them. This allows them to be re-used as if they were new.
3. Some large companies uses recycled plastic granules moulded together with wood pulp (sawdust and shavings) to make flat pack furniture.
triple-c ltd plastic injection molding company, is your is your source for plastic mold making and casting materials including silicone rubber and urethane rubber, casting resin, plastic, epoxy resin, http://www.mouldingplastic.org is one of the best thermoplastic injection molders of all companies with an eye for high quality, We offer high quality plastic mould and precision plastic part, with rich experience in mold design, mold flow, mold manufacturing and plastic molding
In most poor or developing countries, due to the scarcity of resources, waste material is rarely thrown away. It is recycled, and the local scrap dealer will pay the person some money depending on the resale value of the goods.
On the other hand, people in developed countries often have to pay the recyclers or local municipal authorities money to dispose of their unwanted goods. To simplify the disposal of waste, families are expected to segregate the waste into the following categories:
1. Organic household waste which decomposes quickly
2. Recyclable material which is further divided into:
a. Paper: newspaper, fine paper, boxboard, corrugated, etc.
b. Metal: tinned steel cans, aluminum cans, foil, etc.
c. Plastics:PP, PVC, HDPE, LDPE
d. Glass: bottles, jars, etc.
Some companies take back the packaging they send with the goods. A fine may be imposed if the waste material is not properly segregated